Why Zielinski Companies is Your Best Choice for Facility and Property Planning
From local convent and health care real estate development beginning in
1957 to our involvement in facility and property planning today, Zielinski Companies has guided religious organizations in every aspect of the planning process. Our services include:
- Assessment of current and future real estate needs, including housing, long-term care, and ministries.
- Development of alternative property scenarios to determine highest and best use of facilities and property, and to provide information for informed
- Best-practice guidance in buying, selling, leasing, construction, renovation, and property development.
- Development of community impact studies on the acquisition and divesture of religious real estate.
- Complete project management services including concept formation,
contractor selection, cost control, project financing, construction
oversight, and quality control.
- Coordination and management of brokers,
inspectors, title companies, architects, bankers, developers,
contractors, and managers.